- 1123 E Main Street, Auburn WA 98002
- Hours: Open 7 days a week
- Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Auburn Valley Humane Society opened its AVHS Thrift Store and More in August, 2014.
It is more than a thrift store with housewares, tools, books, videos, clothing, pet items, pet kennels, and so much more!
All the proceeds benefit the lost and abandoned animals at the AVHS shelter as well as the programs provided by the Auburn Valley Humane Society.
- We need donations from housewares, clothing, pet items, books, videos and much more.
- You may bring donations during business hours, 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday or 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Need to arrange an alternative drop-off time, call us at 253-545-0314 at least two days in advance so arrangements may be made.
- We want gently used items that you might give your mother, brother or your sister.
- We do not want junk, broken items, or non-working items.
We apologize but we do not accept:
- Beds or mattresses
- Old computer printers
- Limited computer monitors
- Car seats
- High chairs
- Oversize TV’s or old tv’s
- Paint, chemicals or cleaning products
- Gas powered yard equipment
Whether you are downsizing, moving or just cleaning, please consider donating to the AVHS Thrift Store & More.
Whether you are donating or purchasing items, you are helping the animals at the AVHS shelter.
The consignment booths are bringing in a variety of treasures and antiques. If you are interested in renting a consignment booth, please contact us at 253-249-7849 or email [email protected].
Booth #60 (designated as the Extraordinary Medical Fund) provides for special medical tests for shelter cats and kittens to determine if the animals have FIV and/or FELV before they are adopted. The fund also provides for special medical surgeries and medical food for the shelter animals.
The dog and cat food sales through Vendor #59 provides for the funding of the Public Veterinary Assistance Fund. The Fund offers one-time financial assistance for non-routine animal medical care for low-income residents of the city of Auburn. This is a new program with the goal of keeping more pets in loving homes.
Volunteers are needed:
- Assist sorting, folding and collecting
- Sales and cashiering
- Promoting and marketing the thrift store
- Security Super Shopper
Volunteer shifts are during business hours. For more information, contact us at 253-249-7849 or email [email protected].
Come see the new treasures every day!
Follow our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/avhsthriftstoreandmore/