WANTED FOSTER PARENTS
Foster parents provide space, food, and love for their foster pets. The AVHS shelter will provide the foster with all the other supplies, medications and equipment needed throughout their foster experience.
If you are interested in fostering, check out the Foster Care FAQs .
- Complete a Foster Care Application and a Volunteer Application 2019.
- Return the forms to the AVHS Shelter.
- Fosters must also attend the volunteer orientation session.
- Your applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted when the appropriate animal is ready for fostering.
- Sometimes you may need medical care from a bite, scratch or puncture wound from an animal at AVHS. Click on the AVHS Incident Accident Report to complete the form as a foster. Please save onto your desktop and give it a new name and send it to us. Send to [email protected] or [email protected].