A common source of conflict with pet owners and their pets are scratching, barking and housebreaking. These are often reasons why pets are surrendered to a shelter. Yet many of these issues can be easily resolved with a little work and patience. If you are having troubles or behavior issues with your pet, the following links may help.
You may want to consult an animal behaviorist or trainer to assist you.
Below are some helpful brochures:
- Cat Aggression to People
- Cats Destructive Scratching
- Introducing your Cat to other Pets
- Introducing your new cat to the litter box
- Positive Reinforcement with cats
- Preparing for a New Baby
- Reducing your Cats Fearful Behavior
- Removing Pet Stains and Odors
- Solving Litter Box Problems