- Licenses are required for ALL cats and dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
- Proof of spay/neuter is required for ALL altered pets.
- Proof of eligibility is required for service animals, seniors 62+ or pet owners with a disability.
Make sure your pet’s license is current. Late fees are applied for licenses that have not been renewed on time.
- Click here for a fillable license application that you can print and bring to us.
- Click here to print the Owner’s Statement of Spay/Neuter form.
- Click here to print the Eligibility Form for Disabled Persons.
- Click here to print the Eligibility Form for Service Animal Fee Exemption.
- If you are a Senior Owner (62+) with an altered pet, please bring or enclose a copy of your ID or driver’s license.