For a day of fun and excitement, bring your DOG to the Auburn Valley Humane Society’s Annual Barkfest & Rover Romp 3K and 5K Run/Walk
Date: Saturday August 24, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Ilalko Elementary 301 Oravetz Pl SE, Auburn
Run or Walk to raise funds for our homeless and abandoned pets in Auburn!
For offline donors, click 2019 Barkfest brochure and print a registration pledge form to collect pledges and donations from your friends, family and co-workers.
Each time you reach a fundraising level, the puppies and kitties will say thank you with a prize. We know you are not involved because of the prizes, but they do provide you with an incentive!
Collect pledges and earn GREAT prizes for you and your pet!
- For a total of $35 in pledges collected, you get a 2018 event t-shirt and a bandana for your dog!
- For a total of $75 in pledges collected, you get a 2018 event t-shirt, a doggie bandana and collapsible pet bowl for your dog!
- For a total of $150 in pledges collected, you get a steel tumbler for your dog, a 2018 event t-shirt, a collapsible pet bowl, a doggie bandana for your dog!
- For a total of $300 in pledges collected, you get a drawstring bag and fleece blanket, a 2018 event t-shirt, a steel tumbler, a collapsible pet bowl, and a bandana for your dog!
- For a total of $500 in pledges collected, you get a lunch cooler messenger bag, a 2018 event t-shirt, drawstring bag with fleece blanket, a steel tumbler, a collapsible pet bowl, and a bandana for your dog!
- For a total of $1000 in pledges collected, you get a $100 gift card, a 2018 event t-shirt, the above prizes, and a bandana for your dog!
- For a total of $2500 in pledges collected, you get a $200 gift card, a 2018 event t-shirt, the above prizes, and a bandana for your dog!
There will ALSO be a GRAND PRIZE for the person raising the most $$ pledges!
Each registered runner/walker will also receive a goodie bag filled with animal and human related items.
Other Barkfest events during the day will include:
Pet Owner/Pet Look-alike Contest
Best Pet Costume Contest
Prize Basket Drawings
Entertainment, Demonstrations and Food
You can register online and collect pledges or print and complete the form below and submit to us by mail or email by August 24th.
Event Packet pickup/turn in pledges – August 17 from 12 to 5 pm
All walkers/runners who check in, pickup their event packet and turn in pledges will be entered into a drawing to win special prizes. Please bring your pledge form and pledges on to the AVHS Shelter, 4910 A Street SE, Auburn, WA 98092.
Registration form and pledges will also be accepted the day of the event after 9:00 am. Day-of-event the minimum registration will be $40.
- The Rover Romp will be held fog, rain or shine, so please dress for the weather.
- City Regulations require that all dogs are kept on a leash at all times.
- You will also be responsible to clean up after your DOG (plastic poop bags will be provided.)
- All DOGS must have current rabies vaccinations.
- Female DOGS in heat may be safer left at home.
If you have any questions about Barkfest & Rover Romp, please contact Sharon LaVigne, Director of Development for the Auburn Valley Humane Society, at 253-249-7849 or at [email protected].