In-kind donations help make our shelter a reality. Goods and services are always welcome, from computers to pet food and veterinary supplies. In-kind gifts are vital to the success of AVHS. Here is our current wish list of the most urgently needed items:
AVHS WISH LIST
AVHS relies on donations from the public and we are always in need of supplies.
We’ve shopped around and found the best bargains and quality food for our furry critters.
If you are shopping at Walmart, Costco, or other stores, we use:
- Friskies Variety Poultry Pate Canned Cat Food
- Purina Kitten Chow Dry Kitten Food (Yellow Bag – 3lb., 6lb., 14 lbs.)
- Purina Dog Chow Little Bites
- Pedigree Canned Pate Dog Food (Meaty ground dinner)
- Pine Pellets (Pellets for Wood burning stove are OK!) – we use for cat litter
- Distilled Water for our surgical procedures
- 10 gal., 39 gal. and 45 gal. Garbage Bags
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper and Kleenex
- Hot Dogs
- 8″ zip ties
- Copy Paper for Copier/Printer
- We also love gift cards!
At this time, we DO NOT NEED Dry Dog, Puppy or Cat Food
We love gift cards to Costco, Lowe’s, Walmart, Home Depot, and Office Depot
OR donate from our Amazon.com wish list.
All in-kind donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for sharing!
Click here to print the AVHS Wish List 2018